About Peninsula Reserve
Peninsula Reserve is located on Frank Street and Jacana Avenue in Frankston.
Home to a playground, extensive walking paths, a designated dog off-leash area and a sports ground for the Frankston YCW cricket and the Frankston Raiders rugby league clubs, Peninsula Reserve is a popular and well-used park.
Based on community feedback and recommendations in Council’s Open Space Strategy (2016-2036), Council plans to undertake overall park improvement work.
Proposed concept plan
We have prepared a draft concept plan to illustrate proposed improvements at Peninsula Reserve. We are seeking your feedback and ideas to help us finalise the design.
Key features include:
- Re-location of the cricket net and replacement with a new three-lane net;
- Improved paths and connections including a continuous circuit walking path;
- Improvements to the pavilion car park;
- New park and oval fencing;
- LOTS of new trees;
- Improvements to the playground including a new picnic shelter and barbecue;
- New park furniture.
We are seeking your feedback and ideas to help us finalise the design
Peninsula Reserve - before and after
Slide across our two images below to see how Peninsula Reserve currently looks, and what changes are proposed.